CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Yes....!!! Travel Time

Horray~ thanks a lot for our malay friends, because of their important then we (Chinese or other
 than malay religion)only have this super long raya holidays!! Thanks a lot … … some of my
 friend argued for this -à how come raya holidays so long but not the same for the Chinese
New Year or other religions’ festival … … bla bla bla … … unfair or what ever … … For me, 
who care?! I only know there are long holidays then what suppose to be done is fully 
enjoy my holidays!!! Am I right?! he he… …

Now I am sitting on the comfy sofa watching ntv7 Chinese news with my lovely mummy.
Sure accompanied by sweetly bloggy. Home sweet home ~ <3>

Last Tuesday, I had spent full day time in working (photo shooting in campus) it is tiring
but enjoyable! Finally,I had slept like a pig at that night sure with no dreams because too
tiring ^^. Don’t border how my friends disturbing me or shaking me, honestly my eye totally
can’t open! Sorry guys, because they had to help me done the online quiz at last! Thanks a
lot~ you guys just so great!!! Ka ka, perhaps you guys sure thinking I am that rascally right!
 okay, I apologize for that! I promise, will treat you guys eat ho liao later k!

Omg! Why today I have that good mood to write so much things ya?! Weird nia! He he… …
keeping good mood it seen great right?! ^^ before this, I have been moody. It is because of my
mid term exam and my working.Yup! As we known, everything wouldn’t start in easy way!
Perhaps someone think new things have a bigger space and seen to be more attractive. This
will be a selling point for promote the new thing! But never try, never know!After try, you will
only know! Ha ha… … I never afraid how hard the task, but what I only afraid so much is
“I have no enough courage and no enough knowledge” to face all these! I always think EQ
come before IQ! Sure, have these two in once then will be perfect! Sadly, there are no one
 is in perfect ten! In the beginning of the business, there are no orders at all. And I have
been very down and worries. Who know appeared a stupid destroyer blocking me to step
further. “Unexpected” always the word I hate so much! It is because I am someone who with
 simple mind thinking and lack of planning! Besides, I admit I am not a good protector for
myself! Being cheated always happened to me!Fine~ because I believe it won’t block me for
so long! After a while, I will continue my steps forward! He he … …isn’t cool!? Kaka … …
Thanks God, I have a geng of good buddies beside me by that time, they are invited to join
my business in campus and fight for it together! Then the business become more interesting
now!! Teamwork is a power for achievement ! am I right?! I will proof for you all later! After nearly
2 weeks of the advertisement promotion, we start getting orders!!! Last week, we received 3
orders in one time! Isn’t great!! Yup, it just amazing you know! We have planned to collect
deposit from the client but finally we rejected this idea. It is because we believe that, “if
they believe in our working then they sure back to us!” we not enough professional but I think
campus will be the most suitable place for me to practice and training myself! As long as
campus won’t be that complicated and crowd as outside world! So if you guys think our
idea work then please support us! Just that simple!
Sure, if you calling us then will be better!! Wakaka~

Okay, I think I should stop here, I would like to wish everyone here Happy Holidays!

0 comments: